Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sass & Work Experience


This week I have been in Sydney doing work experience at Sass & Bide! I've been taking outfit photos but will wait until I get home to download them from my computer rather than put them on from an internet cafe. Sass & Bide has been really interesting as I am able to see how the head office of a big design house works.. as in: the Design team, PR, Sales and Financing + I also have been able to meet Sarah-Jane which was very exciting!
I'l try to continue to post about things during the week, but it will depend how busy I am.


Tonight I'm also going to see the musical of "Guys and Dolls" which will be exciting. I'm sure I'll love all of the costumes and have all of the songs stuck in my head.

Photo Credits: sassandbide.com
check out their website their clothes are amazing!

3 comments:

  1. ahh you lucky lucky lucky girl!!! what did you have to do for the work experience? i'm sure it was amazing, i just recently got a top and dress from the new season collection, sass and bide is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How old are you?
    Do you think I'd be able to do it for Year 10 work experience?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does Sass and Bide accept Yr 10 work experience students?

    I emailed them and they told me to email them when it was closer to the date which I wanted.

    Were they busy at the time or they don't offer such positions?

    ReplyDelete