Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hello to all you bloggers and fellow lovers of fashion. I am creating this blog to express my adoration of fashion with outfit post of clothes that are vintage, new and clothes that I have designed and hand made.
I'm Holly and I would say that my fashion taste can't really be categorized by a single style or look. My tastes change constantly as I love clashing styles, for example anything floral and feminine with say studs and leather.
When I finish school I hope to study fashion and create my own label. Fashion has always been something that was special to me as a young girl in primary school I knew even then that I wanted to spend my life around it. As a teenager I use my love and inspirations of fashion to standout from the crowd and have an individual look.
Tie dye is a favourite style of mine. Anything tie dye I see ends up in my wardrobe whether I really need it or not.

Both this dress and this necklace are favourites of mine at the moment so I can see many outfit repeats with both of them.
Well that is all from me.. talk to you again soon!
Outfit Details:
Blue Jacket - Sydney Markets
Knitted Striped Top - Mum's from the 70's
White Belt - Sportsgirl
Tie Dye Dress - Sportsgirl
White Tee - Sportsgirl
Peace Sign Necklace -Shop in Hawaii
Black Beads Necklace - City Beach, Surfers Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment